Smart Security Alarm Lock
This innovative Security Alarm Lock has a hundred and ten decibel Siren. It’s appropriate for all climate. The Padlock alarms once tampered Associate in nursing it smartly adopts an extremist sensitive mode when the primary alarm just in case the trespasser returns. One will use the smart lock with activated alarm mode or while not alarm. It’s ideal for garden sheds and homes, garages, caravans, bicycles, gates etc.
Features and Advantages of Alarm Lock:
1. The alarm resets automatically.
2. Introduced its new Smart Alarm Motion Sensor Padlock.
3. The complete stainless steel making is so sturdy enough.
4. It’s both usable, and so can be used as a common lock without an alarm.
5. The default alarms are protected, and so no one will walk until it gets locked.
6. It is ideal for garden sheds and houses, garages, caravans, bicycles, gates etc.
7. This high security design is rainproof, rust proof & weatherproof, is also corrosion resistant with hardened alloy body.
8. The lock has a built in security system that activates the alarm if anyone tries to put something foreign into the lock.
How It Works:
The Alarm Lock incorporates a in-built security system that activates the alarm if anyone tries to place one thing foreign into the lock (or even the outer reaches of it), for instance – a wrong key. It provides warning beep on meddling before the particular alarm is activated. Padlock can solely alarm once tampered associate degreed smartly adopts an immoderate sensitive mode when the primary alarm just in case the entrant returns. Alarm time ten seconds.
When the lock vibrates doubly at intervals five seconds the Alarm Lock can sound. The five second delay permits the lock to be opened by key while not sound. The alarm sounds in ten second intervals. The alarm can keep sounding with constant movement or vibration. Once it stops the alarm can re-set when thirty five seconds.
How to Replace Battery:
1. To replace the batteries remove the 2 screws in the shackle holes.
2. Remove cover and replace the batteries (6 x A76/LR44 1.5 V).
3. Be sure to pay attention to polarity and that cover goes on same way it came off.
4. Batteries should last 2 years under normal operating situations.
There are no reviews yet.